Thursday, August 14, 2008

We're almost through the 1st week of school!!!

Well, I'm happy to announce, that the entire crew started back to school Monday and they all survived!!! Miranda started her sophomore year without a hitch ... so far, Trevor started the new school and seems to like it and made more friends than he thought he would, Chase went back to his school and is right back in with his "lovely" friends that I can't stand, Kenna and Caya also started their new school and have already made some new "best friends" as well. Now, if I could only get back into the swing of things and get back on track as far as getting them to bed early and getting them up on time to get ready, then we'd all be doing swell. LOL At this point, I'm still looking for a job that I can do from home so I'm able to do more and be there for them instead of getting them out of bed and having to race out the door so I can get to work on time. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Bre said...

If you find a job where you can work from home with a decent salary.....hook me up!!!! LOL!!! I'm in search also!!! :o)